This iPhone case design gives the impression of a loudspeaker embedded in the cover. The image is of an exposed speaker cone, with its coil or dust cover at the centre and ridges around the edge that would enable the speaker to vibrate if it were real. The speaker is textured and gives the impression of being recessed into the surface of the iPhone cover.
The design is also offered on a Doodle Speaker so you may wish to consider buying the matching pair of iPhone Case and Doodle speaker for yourself or a loved one.
The loudspeaker surface is textured with the State Flag of Arizona, USA, featuring the 13 rays of red and yellow at the top, representing the 13 original states. A copper coloured star sits at the centre of the speaker cone, representing Arizona's copper-mining industry, and above a background of blue, representing liberty.
The texture follows the contours of the speaker components as if it were painted onto the surface. The effect of the recessed speaker is enhanced with a surrounding frame whose colour you may change with the customisation option (see below)
You Can Change The Cover Surrounding The Speaker Design
The design is easy to personalise with the customisation options for adding text or images. The design you see above shows a frame surrounding the embedded speaker effect. The frame can be either white, dark grey, or with a silver or gold gradient that you can switch between easily before ordering.
Here's how to select a different colour theme for the speaker surround
1. Press the Customise It
2. The 'Customise It!' panel opens and shows a list of several speaker iPhone cover images. The images contain the colour of the frame surrounding the speaker image:
speaker-iphone-cover-gold ( gold gradient effect )
speaker-iphone-cover-silver ( silver gradient effect )
speaker-iphone-cover-dark ( dark grey effect )
speaker-iphone-cover-white ( white surround effect )
3. Click on the name of the image whose surround effect you want to use to highlight it (Don't click 'Change image' or the 'X')
4. The image will be highlighted with a border. Now drag with your mouse the highlighted image to the TOP of the list, above all the other image names in the list. In a few moments the colour effect takes place. (Moving a layer to the top of the list brings it to the front of the design and makes it visible).
5. When you have chosen a suitable surrounding effect, save it and add to cart to buy.
6. Don't worry if you make a mess with the layers. You are only working with a copy of the product and its design. You can discard the working copy and customise another copy to work with.
Matching Designs On Your iPhone Case And Your Portable Doodle Speaker
This design is also offered on a Doodle Speaker so you may wish to consider buying the matching pair of iPhone Case and Doodle portable speaker as an ideal gift for yourself or a loved one. You may also customise, re-brand and re-sell to promote your business or community's cause. Find your matching Doodle Speaker here
at our store.